Ghanem M. Z Nuseibeh, born in Jerusalem in 1977 and brought up and educated in London.
|2008-||Senior Analyst at Political Capital Institute|
|2005-2006||Mouchel Parkman, London, UK|
|2003-2005||WS Atkins, Epsom, Surrey, UK|
|2000-2002||GCG, Imperial College, London, UK|
- Qualifications: Master of Engineering (MEng) in Civil Engineering, Master of Science (MSc) in Civil Engineering, A.C.G.I. and D.I.C.
- Higher Education and Post Graduate: Imperial College, London University
- School: Dulwich College, London
- Member of the Collaborative Strategies Network, UK (2009-current)
- Member of the Advisory Board of the New Currency Institute, Canada (2009-current)
- Member of the Club of Rome's Think Tank 30 (2004-current)
- Co-founder and President of the Middle East Students' Union in the United Kingdom (1996-2000)
- Committee member of the Honorary Committee of the British Friends of Neve Shalom Wahat al Salam (2002-current)